Wednesday 15 September 2010

AS Photography Week 1

First night at my new photography course and have left quite excited about the coming 30 weeks. There are 14 of us on the course and have a range of backgrounds and experiences. The course looks like its going to be well structured but as expected tonight was more about getting all the admin done and learning all about each other. I have a shopping list of items I need to get and my first homework assignment - to take a photo of myself in my environment. I've been trying to work on a mirror photo idea and I'm going to use one of those I think. I'll take my camera to work and see if anything inspires me - perhaps something with a radar screen reflected in my glasses but i'll have to tripod it due to the low lighting i'll need to get the reflection to work. I'll post my attempts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment